OSHA Guidelines require Employers to provide a safe work environment. The RAYVN Platform can help you understand and plan for the Systemic Risk of reopening your business.
Our COVID-19 Log Templates are designed to assist you in the assessment of these risks while implementing the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) recommendations.
Use RAYVN to implement and monitor your:
Administrative controls require action by the worker or employer. Typically, administrative controls are changes in work policy or procedures to reduce or minimize exposure to a hazard.
Policies should be in place to handle issues such as:
- Disjointed child care
- Sick leave if diagnosed
- Daily Virus Monitoring
- Training on Social Distancing
Conduct status meetings in RAYVN to update the implementation of all Administrative Controls and monitor your progress.
Engineering controls involve isolating employees from work-related hazards.
The following factors will affect the necessary changes to the work environment:
- PPE available to employees
- Daily Cleaning/Disinfecting guidelines
- High-efficiency air filter/office ventilation considerations
- Physical barriers and Social Distancing signage installed
Use our predefined templates loaded with relevant action points, and assign tasks to your personnel to maintain a secure environment for your employees and customers.
Why Our Clients LOVE RAYVN
- Provides a daily protocol with a check-list of assigned tasks
- Keeps your employees informed with notification through 4 possible channels
- Creates an on-demand, instant report of all actions to help limit your liability
Regardless of the type of business, the RAYVN Platform will be catered to your specific needs and available to manage any type of critical event.