You might be faced with difficulties managing the situation caused by the ongoing epidemic. Due to a lack of emergency preparedness plans which address an ongoing epidemic, many are confronted with questions like:
- What do you do when daily operations are disrupted?
- What do you do when many of your employees cannot come to work?
- How do you adapt and prepare for the potential situation of having employees working remotely etc.?
- How do you ensure that your individual employees and stakeholders receive specific focus and attention?
Use RAYVN's custom Epidemic response module to:
- Identify key personnel, individuals, and core competencies
- Conduct status meetings with predefined COVID-19 setup and manage the situation proactively
- Decide upon preventive measures to ensure your business continuity
- Communicate and notify your employees (and clients) automatically by SMS, email or app notifications
- Update and track the status and location of your employees/remote workers
RAYVN has both the tool and expertise to provide help for your organization.
We want to help and will offer these services in the time to come.
Unlimited use of RAYVN
30 days unlimited use of RAYVN. Create as many users you want. Very quick setup and implementation.
Get access to RAYVN's Epidemic Response Module
Our team of experienced personnel will get you started in max 1 hour. You will get access to RAYVN's Epidemic Response Module, which comprises of purpose-built software designed to manage incidents, linked with templates to proactively identify and manage the potential of a pandemic (or any other incident).
See how RAYVN handles the COVID-19 situation
Free use of RAYVN for 2 months
Corona Support Response Team
RAYVN has set up a Corona Support Response Team, specialized in emergency preparedness, that can be activated within hours to provide a tailored solution for managing a potential pandemic incident/crisis.
They will also give you access to RAYVN's Epidemic Response Module, which comprises of purpose-built software designed to manage incidents, linked with methods and templates to proactively identify and manage the potential of a pandemic (or any other incident).
Our team will introduce:
They will help you to go through relevant topics like:
If you want to join one of our webinars, please contact us, and we will send you link to the webinar you want to be a part of.