Take the surprise out of a cybersecurity incident
Jun. 15th 2023
Is cyber incident response part of your emergency preparedness and response plan?
Digital transformation is everywhere. Modern organizational structures are built around technology, and technology is at the heart of this transformation. The risk and the impact of a cyber incident can overwhelm an organization and its emergency response teams.
Cyberattacks can have a huge impact. In fact, increasingly cyber experts talk about:
- the impact, in combination with the proportional impact in terms of the horizontal and vertical span across an organization
- the speed with which an incident can occur and the response rapidness required to deal with an incident
- potential financial impact
Many companies struggle to bring together the competence required to manage a cyberattack with the decision-making that’s necessary to chisel an effective approach to prepare for and manage a cyber incident. How do you create a basic approach to manage a cyberattack in an effective manner? What role does risk management play in this? How can you extrapolate a response policy and strategy from your risk management?
Join this web-based presentation to learn more about how to prepare for and manage a cyberattack from an organizational perspective.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- Emergency response insights related to structure, systems, competence, and organizational culture
- Most recent best practices for Crisis- and Emergency plans
- Key elements to an effective response
- How to adapt a sound training- and exercise philosophy
- Stakeholder Management
- How the RAYVN solution can help
Who should attend:
- Group Executive Level
- Board Members
- IT security leaders and experts
- Emergency response specialists and leaders
- Head of Operations, Logistics
- HSEQ Managers