Plans and pricing
$30Monthly for 1 full license
- Based on an annual subscription
- Valid for license volumes of up to 50 licenses
No startup or implementation cost
Provision free licenses to partners and stakeholders
End-to-end digitalization of your Emergency Response Strategy
RAYVN's licensing options allow you to add responders and invite external stakeholders to collaborate during incidents at no extra cost.
- Unlimited use of RAYVN web-based solution and app
- Multiple notification options, including SMS/text, app notification, phone, and email
- Dynamic task management and tracking
- 24/7 customer support
- Expands response team without a full license or RAYVN access.
- Allows individuals to receive and reply to text / SMS notifications
ContactsIncluded in a full license
- Update contact lists free of charge to be used for enterprise-wide notifications
- Contacts can receive notifications by text/SMS and do not require access to RAYVN
Emergency Communications SolutionUpdate everyone when it really matters
High-speed notification functionality
- Available from$975per year
- Integrated into the RAYVN Critical Event Management solution
Expand your emergency response network
With RAYVN, you can collaborate with external stakeholders at no additional cost. You can provide them with a full free license of RAYVN, allowing them their own RAYVN access as well as the ability to join you in managing a response.
Stakeholder license1 free license per stakeholder
- Stakeholders you invite will receive a full RAYVN license free of charge
- This feature is unique to our Critical Event Management System and is included in your subscription
Contact usIf you have any questions
Looking for more information about RAYVN
See how RAYVN works
An extended demonstration with Erik Skaara, one of RAYVN’s co-founders.
We can show you more
Book a live 30-minute demo with a RAYVN expert at a time that's convenient to you.
Book a demo
Try it for yourself
Get started right away. Sign up for a free trial of RAYVN.
RAYVN provides the ability to focus on what really matters in times of crisis.
We have chosen to use a cloud-based system - RAYVN, so that we can interact and contribute in emergency preparedness via mobile or tablet, regardless of where in the world we are.
Our previous crisis management software was slow and difficult to use, it did not focus on user experience, and in general, we were unhappy with the level of user-friendliness and its functions.
Dag E. Snemyr
We opted for RAYVN due to its user-friendliness and the collaboration feature that allows us to integrate several key stakeholders. The platform also represented excellent value, given its depth of functionality.