Every organization is vulnerable to crises and unforeseen critical events. They often happen quickly and unexpectedly, creating serious damages to business resources. How an organization responds and reacts has a long-term impact on its brand reputation. Thus, crisis management shouldn't be only reactive; it should also consider pre-protective measures and practices to anticipate potential risks.
A proactive approach ensures predictable, structured, and planned management and a common conceptual understanding for team-based cooperation. This will significantly help mitigate potential damage impacted by an ongoing critical event.
The following steps can help you limit potential damage in a crisis:
- Notify and gather your Core Emergency Management Team
- Gather facts about the incident using your first meeting template
- Delegate tasks to your team
- Identify your stakeholders and take care of external communication.
- Hold frequent status meetings with your team using the status meeting template
- Keep accurate records of what is done by logging key events
- Evaluate, and update your plans with new lessons learned
RAYVN provides the ability to focus on what really matters in times of crisis.
Actions taken within the initial minutes of a crisis can diminish the severity of consequences and losses.
You can digitize your Emergency Response plans in RAYVN,
and automate your entire Emergency response.
Your 7-day RAYVN free trial!
Test RAYVN and all its features in your organization
Simple sign-up process. You will not need to enter a credit card to sign-up for the trial.
Our support team is here to help you if you have any questions.
I want a trial
Share this Post