The human side of critical event management
Understanding the human factor to critical event management is key for preparedness, response and recovery. Our panel of experts considers how emergency response teams can adopt best practices to manage a crisis as well as foster resiliency, both now and for the future.
- What is the human side of emergency preparedness and crisis management?
- Prepare for the stress: planning/procedures and training/exercises
- Multi-level human impacts: operational, practical and strategic responses
- Post-incident: follow-on care, address PTSD and offer coping strategies
- How RAYVN helps people prepare for and manage a crisis
- Kjersti Helland, Head of Business Emergency Preparedness, Sjømannskirken (Norwegian Church Abroad)
- Brynjar Gunnarskog, Licensed Clinical Psychologist and Head of Emergency Response, AkerCare & Falck Norway
- Erik Skaara, Chief Business Development Officer, RAYVN
- Moderator: Lee Koenig, Chief Marketing Officer, RAYVN
Your 14-day RAYVN free trial!
Test RAYVN and all its features in your organization
Simple sign-up process. You will not need to enter a credit card to sign-up for the trial.
Our support team is here to help you if you have any questions.
Sign me up