The Digital Journey in Emergency Preparedness
Dec. 6th 2023
Critical events can strike at any time with potentially devastating consequences for people, assets and the environment in the Oil & Gas industry. The ability to respond to the unexpected, mitigate any threats and manage any incident effectively depends as much on preparation as real-time communications and coordinated action in the moment.
Join this webinar to understand how BW Offshore took the ‘digital journey’ to gain new efficiencies in emergency preparedness and critical event management.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- How BW Offshore has made the journey from manual to digital emergency preparedness and critical event management
- Best practices for emergency preparedness training & drills
- Key technologies for more robust critical event management
- How digitalization helps mitigate threats and build resilience
Who should attend
- Emergency Response and Preparedness Leaders & Teams
- HSEQ Managers
- HR Business Partners
- Operations directors
- Logistics professionals
- Oil & Gas emergency responders