RAYVN ACCEPTABLE USE POLICYFor Customers and Users in the Unites States of America.
Rayvn U.S. Inc., a Delaware corporation (“Rayvn”) has prepared this Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) as a guide for Customers and Users (“You”) to understand the intended and permissible uses of Rayvn’s services. This AUP sets forth guidelines for acceptable use of the Rayvn Subscription Services, Rayvn Tools, all applicable Rayvn websites, and all Rayvn applications (“Offering(s)”), by You.
The Offerings must be used in accordance with the Rayvn Master Subscription Agreement. All defined terms used but not otherwise defined herein shall have the meaning given to such terms in the Rayvn Master Subscription Agreement.
ARTICLE 1 - PROHIBITED USES.
You may use the Offering only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this AUP. You may not:
- Use the Offering in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, (i) the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, related state and federal laws, and any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries);
- Use the Offering for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- Use the Offering to store on the software any financial information such as bank accounts or credit card numbers or patient data protected under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA);
- Use the Offering to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate Rayvn, a Rayvn employee, another user, or any other person or entity, including utilizing another user’s identification, password, account name or persona without authorization from that user;
- Use the Offering(s) in any manner that could disrupt, disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Offering(s) for You or others (including the ability to send timely notifications through the Offering(s)), via various means including overloading, “flooding,” “mailbombing,” “denial of service” attacks, or “crashing”;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Offering(s) for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material made available through the Offering or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- Use any device, software or routine, including but not limited to, any viruses, trojan horses, worms, or logic bombs, that interfere with the proper working of the Offering(s) or could be technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Offering(s), the server on which the Offering(s) is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Offering(s);
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without Rayvn’s express written consent;
- Take any action in order to obtain services to which such client is not entitled;
- Attempt any action designed to circumvent or alter any method of measuring or billing for utilization of the Offering; and/or
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Offering(s).
ARTICLE 2 - RAYVN RIGHTS AND REMEDIES
If You become aware of any content or activity that violates this AUP, You shall take all necessary action to prevent such content from being routed to, passed through, or stored on the Rayvn network and shall promptly notify Rayvn via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your failure to comply with this AUP may result in Rayvn taking action anywhere from a warning, to a suspension or termination of Offering. Rayvn will endeavor to provide notice to You prior to any suspension or termination of Offering but may immediately suspend or terminate in instances where continued provision of Offering may cause significant harm to Rayvn, the Offering(s) or other customers.
ARTICLE 3 - CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Rayvn reserves the right to modify this AUP from time-to-time, in its sole discretion, effective upon posting a revised copy of the Acceptable Use Policy on rayvn.global/uscontractdocuments. Any use of Rayvn network and Offerings after such modification shall constitu