Increasingly, we live in a world where risk and global crises impact our lives, whether directly or indirectly. Understanding the human factor to critical event management is key for preparedness, response and recovery–not just for a given organization or community but for society as a whole.
Our panel of experts considers how emergency response teams can adopt best practices to manage a crisis: through emergency preparedness, multi-level responses to an unfolding event and post-incident follow-on support to build resiliency, both now and for the future.
- What is the human side of emergency preparedness and crisis management?
- Prepare for the stress: planning/procedures and training/exercises
- Multi-level human impacts: operational, practical and strategic responses
- Build resilience: offer care/support & ‘help people help themselves’
- Post-incident: follow-on care, address PTSD and offer coping strategies
- Tips: how ‘to be brave’ and ‘be there’ for our fellow humans in a crisis
- How RAYVN helps people prepare for and manage a crisis
Tune into our on-demand webinar to learn more:
- Kjersti Helland, Head of Business Emergency Preparedness, Sjømannskirken (Norwegian Church Abroad)
- Brynjar Gunnarskog, Licensed Clinical Psychologist and Head of Emergency Response, AkerCare & Falck Norway
- Erik Skaara, Chief Business Development Officer, RAYVN
- Moderator: Lee Koenig, Chief Marketing Officer, RAYVN
Your 7-day RAYVN free trial!
Test RAYVN and all its features in your organization
Simple sign-up process. You will not need to enter a credit card to sign-up for the trial.
Our support team is here to help you if you have any questions.
I want a trial